- 2 Cups finely ground cinnamon biscuits
- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil
- Cranberry Orange Yonanas.
1. Preheat oven to 185 degrees
2. In a food processor, pulse cinnamon biscuits until they resemble fine grains of sand
3. In a bowl combine 2 cups biscuit crumbs and 4 tablespoons coconut oil. Note: if coconut oil is solid, place jar in pan of warm water until it liquefies
4. Form crust in pie shell and bake 15-18 minutes
5. After pie shell cools, fold in double recipe of Cranberry Orange Yonanas
6. Freeze minimum 4 hours or overnight.
7. Thaw 5 minutes before serving in order to cut pie evenly
CRANBERRY ORANGE YONANAS
Ingredients: 2 frozen ripe bananas, 1⁄2 cup frozen cranberries, 1 teaspoon orange zest (zest from half an orange).
1. Slightly thaw your frozen fruit prior to putting through your yonanas maker
2. Insert 1⁄2 frozen banana
3. Add 1⁄4 cup frozen cranberries
4. Add 1 teaspoon orange zest
5. Insert 1⁄2 frozen banana
6. Add remaining 1⁄4 cup cranberries
7. Insert 1 frozen banana
8. Stir in bowl to combine